Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Love Being a Mommy

This Mother’s day was ultra special!!! Being a mom is by far the most rewarding journey that life has to offer. These past 16 months have shown and taught me more about life than I ever thought was possible. I love being a mom… especially to a sweet boy like Owen….he just melts my heart over and over!

We had our traditional cookout with chicken kabobs, baked potatos, and a huge salad….topped off with a key lime pie for dessert….YUMMY!! The food was great, but more importantly we had all of our mothers together and got to spend some good old quality time with both sides of the fam. Brent totally out did himself….decorations galore….roses picked from our yard in vases for all the mothers to take home….and he took care of all the cooking and cleaning….wow, have I ever mentioned that I have the best husband ever!!! He made my day beyond awesome and I feel VERY lucky to have such a wonderful husband!! Thanks sweetie for all you do, you are the best!!!

I love my fam of 3!


All the wonderful moms!!


Mommy helping O with the grill....
Owen on his truck



Love my little man

Pushing his swing....still is not a big fan of it....we are working on it though...:-)






No comments: