Monday, November 24, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like BABY!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like baby around here.... swing, clothes, car seat, stroller, pack and play, etc... you would think that Owen is already here!!! We are getting closer and closer....only 6 1/2 more weeks left. We have been super busy trying to get everything together... Brent has been working so hard hanging letters and putting together everything known to man. He has done a fabulous job! We are looking forward to the holidays and having some time off from work.... speaking of work...I only have 3 more weeks left until I go back in a year and a half!!! YES for those who do not know, I am taking some time off to spend with our new addition and to focus on my new role as a mother. I am blessed in every way to have this opportunity and I am VERY excited about this decision that we have made.

Baby Einstein Activity Center

It's bath time!! He is all ready!

It may be a while before he is ready for this, but nevertheless, it's ready to go!

Owen's closet is filling up these days....

Pack and Play

Swing!!!


No comments: