Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Preschool Update =)

Just thought I would update everyone on how WELL preschool is going!!! Owen has been able to stay for the ENTIRE time for 2 weeks now!! YAY Owen!! He still cries when I drop him off, (I imagine it will take a while for him to go bouncing in there ha!) however, he stops within 10-15 minutes after I leave, which is much of an improvement from 2 weeks ago. Miss Gretchen comments on how well he plays with others and how sweet and smart of a boy she thinks he is. If you ask O if he likes preschool, he nods his head and smiles from ear to ear!!! Although I miss him like crazy when he is there, the time apart has been great for both of us. O we are so very proud of the advancement that you have made toward preschool and being away from mommy and daddy. We love you and are super proud of all that you do!!!!

2 comments:

carroll1954 said...

Our "little man" is growing up so FAST. We hope he continues to like preschool.

love U

papa/Mimi

KTCx2 said...

I LOVE the pics from the last 2 blogs! He is growing so fast!!!!