Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy

Last Sunday I turned 32....Wow...I am getting old! Ha! Brent made this day extra special for me. On my birthday eve, Owen stayed with Brent's parents and we went to Concord Mills for some shopping and then had dinner at On the Border. It was perfect....we took our time...didn't have to chase a toddler around, and got to enjoy each other....I love Owen being with us...but it is nice to have a date night once in a while. We had a wonderful night....even stopped by SUPER Target...ohhhhh, how I wish we had one in Kernersville....Brent may not agree with me there ;-)

On my birthday, we got O and they made me feel so special all day long! Owen gave me so many birthday kisses and hugs. After we rested up, we went to the mall and then to Moe's that evening. On the way home from dinner....poor Owen threw up in the car....I mean really threw up in the car...I have never in my life seen such a mess! Poor thing was up all night....but was back to himself the next day. Even though the day didn't have the best ending, it was a great day with my family.

One of my gifts from B...ASU ornament.
My birthday cupcake

No comments: