Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thankful


We enjoyed Thanksgiving this year and were able to spend some time with both of our families.  Prior to Thanksgiving Day, we spent one evening with my parents and Grandma.  We drove over after Brent got home from work, enjoyed some yummy pizza, and enjoyed spending time together.  Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera, so I don't have any pics to share.  Brent was able to take some extra time off of work, so we got our decorating and some shopping done early. 


On Thanksgiving Day, I got up early, prepared several dishes, and then we packed up and headed to R-ville to celebrate the day with the Carrolls.  We had a delicious meal and O, Brent, and Papa were able to spend lots of time outside on the tractors...his favorite.  We brought the camera, but only snapped a few pics.  We are truly blessed and are so thankful for all of the things God has given us.

No comments: