Friday, March 23, 2012

37 Weeks!!

Well it's official...my little baby is fully baked this week!  How exciting!!  It's hard to believe that anytime now we could be heading to the hospital to meet our new little guy.  Even though I still have three weeks until my due date, it's really starting to set in that the time is very near!  I had my weekly appointment today and things have already started to progress.  I asked the doctor what that meant and she basically said I could go into labor tomorrow or I could hang on for several more weeks.  If I had to make a guess, I think it will be sooner, rather than later.  As long as he is healthy, I have no problem when he decides to make his entrance.  Keep me in your prayers that everything will go well and I will have a safe delivery.

No comments: