Thursday, March 19, 2009

2 Months Old and Snoozing....

Owen is 2 months old today.... he has achieved several important milestones this month. He is officially (I hope that I am not speaking too soon) sleeping through the night.... or all of this week at least. We went to bed on Sunday night and I kept waking up waiting for our wonderful alarm clock to go off....and it didn't. Of course being the concerned mother, I tipped toed in his room just to make sure he was still breathing... he was doing his usual, breathing loudly and making all his loud grunting and baby noises. Owen is a loud sleeper, that is why he was in his big boy bed on day three. Mommy and Daddy could not sleep with him in the same room.

He continues to change and amaze us more and more each day. He is lifting his head high during tummy time (limited time though, he is NOT a big fan of it), rolling over occasionally, smiling, laughing, turning his head in all directions, and staying awake during the day more and more. I have a feeling he is not going to be a good napper.... We just LOVE our family of three, we are so blessed to have Owen. He adds so much joy and love to our lives. We just eat him to pieces. Happy 2 months old Little Man, we love ya!
Hanging out with my buddy Henry


The morning of my 2 month birthday. He wakes up so happy... smiling and cooing... so VERY cute!!! I just love watching him wake up in the morning. He is such a happy boy. Brent and I love to see him smile.... it's amazing how the simple things in life like a smile can make your day!


Daddy and Owen watching the ACC tournament!

Happy St. Patty's day everyone :)

No comments: