Monday, June 7, 2010

Chef Owen

Just call me Chef Owen....I think I will help mommy make a cheesecake....and that he did!!! One of my favorite hobbies is cooking....as you can imagine, trying to cook and chase a one year old around can put forth an interesting and challenging task.....sometimes dinners are very simple, and sometimes if Brent is lucky, I will venture out and get creative :-) Owen is used to me cooking....generally I give him something to do on the floor beside me or I keep a close eye on him while he circles the downstairs in his "tractor".... but this time I decided it was time to get him involved!!! He LOVED helping....wasn't a huge fan of the sound of the mixer....but loved watching, imitating, and in the end he had beater to lick and upon his request he wanted to "dip more"...haha too funny!!! What a fun morning that was...can't wait to make more treats....I think he really enjoyed licking the batter....what do you think?
Yum!!! Brings back memories as a child (okay I still LOVE to do this)....what fun it was to lick the batter....

mom....what happened to your low sugar rule?


Helping mom...what fun this is!!!


2 comments:

KTCx2 said...

licking the beaters has ALWAYS been my fave part of baking! Looks like O is enjoying it too!!!! He's growing so fast!!!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.