Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Eve Owen

Two years ago tonight, Brent was making me run up and down the stairs at Hanes Mall....1 hour later, we were sitting in Macaroni Grill getting our dinner boxed up because I was in labor!!! Wow, what an amazing 2 years it has been. It is hard to believe that our little bundle of joy that we brought home from the hospital 2 years ago is 2! Wow, it's hard to believe that we left the hospital knowing absolutely nothing about parenting and somehow along the way, we have figured it out! Owen, we love you with all our heart and are so very glad that God chose us to be your parents. You are the most tender, loving, sweet, and strong willed young man we have ever met! We love you more and more everyday.....tonight, we went out to dinner, although we did not dine at Mac Grill I still ordered salmon and steamed broccoli just like I did the night I went into labor with you...except tonight I did not have to box it up, I got to enjoy it with you !!! We love you little guy and cannot wait to celebrate your birthday tomorrow...Happy Birthday Eve sweetie!
Days before you were born


Minutes before you were born!

No comments: