Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas...what a wonderful time of the year!

I LOVE Christmas, it is my favorite holiday! I love spending time with family, cooking up goodies, going to Christmas plays,opening and sending cards, the music, driving around looking at lights, and most importantly celebrating the birthday of Christ. I hope that each and everyone of you have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy the holidays and relax! It's a great time of year to reflect back and see how much you have to be thankful and blessed for. I know this year, God has blessed us in so many ways...I thank him everyday for the people in my life, my health, opportunities that he has given me, and especially the little one that will be arriving soon! It's so easy in this busy world to overlook the things in our lives that we take advantage of everyday. We are all so blessed!


Our stockings... Owen's is in the middle

The Carroll Christmas Tree

1 comment:

Gerritnow said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...