Well.... Owen is still baking... he just doesn't want to come out... I guess he knows how cold it is outside and he is too cozy and warm in mommy's tummy! I went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything was fine, they did an ultrasound and he didn't appear to be in any stress and all fluids were great! If he is not born by Sunday, January 18th, I will be induced. I am really hoping to have him before then.. we'll see. This is the hardest part - waiting... I guess it is another one of life's wonderful lessons teaching me to be patient. Nevertheless, we are ready for our sweet angel...and cannot wait to hold, kiss, and tell him how much we love him. I will keep you posted... as this little one may decide to come before Sunday! Keep us in your prayers!
Owen's friend Henry is waiting.... relaxing on his rocker!!