Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Brent wanted to do this post, so I was glad to hand over my laptop and let someone else add to the blog.

First off, I'd like to wish all of the moms out there a special "Happy Mother's Day". Today is a special day to make sure the moms in our lives know how much they are appreciated. With our busy lives and schedules, it often goes unsaid too many times. Owen is one lucky little guy, he has the BEST mom in the world. My wife pours her heart into making sure her family is #1 in her life. She is so caring, loving, and devoted to O and myself. She willingly makes many sacrifices for our family and is always thinking about us and how she can make us happy. Seeing all of the smiles on O's face makes me incredibly happy and also makes me so very proud to be married to such an awesome woman. Happy Mother's Day to all of our moms, and especially to you honey.

No comments: