Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father’s day to my awesome husband! Brent is an amazing dad and husband…I couldn’t have handpicked a stronger, more compassionate, loving, supportive husband and dad to share this journey with. I feel so blessed in every aspect to have my very best friend as my husband. Owen is blessed beyond measure to have him as a dad. Owen loves Brent so much! You should see his face when he gets home from work. It amazes me how much Owen wants to be just like his daddy…he often refers himself to “daddy’s sidekick”…and that he is! It is so beautiful how he wants to be just like him and he does EVERYTHING that Brent does. Thank you Brent for being an awesome daddy and husband, Owen and I adore you!



You had me from hello




I could not ask for more

Thank you for being a "kid" with me




Thank you for holding me tight when I am uncertain and scared





I look up to you in countless ways





"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."


No comments: