Saturday, October 22, 2011

Monster Trucks

Last month, Brent and O went to Lowe's and built a firetruck at their Build and Grow program.  I did a post about all the fun they had on that day and you can read it here  This past Saturday, they had another program and the project was a Monster Truck. 



Brent said O was a big help with his mini-hammer.  I am so glad they can enjoy these father/son activities.  Brent just adores his Daddy and it makes me so happy to see that. 


Afterwards, they looked at the lawn mowers inside the store and then went to the park to play.  It was nice for me, because I can get so much done around the house when it's just me! 

Glad my two boys had a great time.  Next month they build Santa's sleigh, so I'm sure O will want to get involved in that one too.





No comments: