Monday, November 19, 2012

Fun with the Meadors

Several weeks ago Owen, Gray, and I packed it up and headed to the Meadors for some pumpkin fun.  We love the Meadors! Cameron and I have become close friends as well as our boys.  Our boys are so close in age and it is so much fun to watch them play and have fun together.  

 
 Owen and Liam call each other best friends and always want to get together and play.  I am so thankful that Owen has such a sweet best friend.  Liam’s parents are amazing and I hope they are always best friends! 
 
Cameron and I are both exhausted after a playdate with these two, because they are typical boys…on the go from one thing to next.  One thing is for sure - after these two get together, they take great afternoon naps, because they both wear each other out!   

We love getting together with them, they are so much fun and Cameron and I always enjoy each other’s company….even if it is crazy, they are boys after all…and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
 

No comments: