Monday, November 19, 2012

Halloween Party Fun

Owen had his Halloween party at school this past Wednesday.  This year he wanted to be a train conductor… if you remember, last year he was the exact same thing.   

Fine by us, that just meant we did not have to fork out extra money for a costume However, he has made it clear that next year he is going to be a fireman or Jake…ha…wonder how many times this will change? 



 Anyway, I am the room mom in his classroom, so I had to be there to coordinate the party and art activities.  I was hesitant to commit myself because I wasn’t too sure what I would do with Gray.  Luckily, Brent took Halloween off (thank you sweetie) so I could fully commit myself to the party.  I am so thankful that he did because it was a lot of work entertaining fourteen three year olds….I seriously think that all his teachers have to take naps after school everyday!  It was exhausting but nevertheless fun. 


After the party, art activities, and game we rounded up the gang and headed to the parking lot for some trunk or treat.  The trunks were amazing! The parents who participated did an awesome job. Owen and the rest of his class thoroughly enjoyed going around to each car.   

They were all very into trick or treating this year. They would all shout trick or treat way before they got to the car….followed by thank you before they even got the candy! ha  The teachers and I were laughing so hard at them. They were all so cute!

No comments: