Monday, September 2, 2013

Preschool Open House

Tonight, we went to open house for BOTH of the boys....yes, my baby is starting preschool!!! It's so hard to believe, but it will be good for him and good for me to catch a break to get some things done. Owen will be in the K4 class going Monday thru Thursday from 9-12 and Gray will go on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-12. 

I am excited and looking forward to Owen's last year in preschool and Gray's first.  I love our preschool and all of the teachers.  It is an amazing place and I am thankful that my kids have the opportunity to go there.

Owen loves his teacher Miss Jordan, and is excited about all of the fun activities they will be doing this year...and Gray...doesn't have a clue what's getting ready to occur...I'm sure he will grow to love it.  He's a mommy's boy so I speculate there will be some tears involved in the beginning.

Open house was a huge success and both boys really liked their rooms and teachers. Here's to a great year full of happiness and success!

No comments: