Sunday, November 3, 2013

FOL Fall Festival

Each year, Owen and Gray's preschool has a spring carnival to end the year.  This year, they decided to move it to the fall and have a festival to kick off the new year.  This year I was asked to join the Board at the preschool, so needless to say, I have been spending a lot of time helping out with events at the school. 

We put a lot of time and planning into the Fall Festival and I think it was a huge success!  The kids had a great time.  I had to help serve BBQ and the fixings so Brent brought the boys and after they got through eating, I was able to join them for all of the fun! 


Owen had so much fun at the bounce house and the other cool games they had for the kids!  He also loved the cotton candy, he has such a sweet tooth! 

Gray enjoyed walking around and tried to do a few games.  Such a great way to kick off the new school year!


No comments: