Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Parade

This past Sunday, we bundled up and headed out the the K-ville Christmas parade. Brrrr it was so cold outside!!!! Owen was super excited because he got to see trucks (lots of them) tractors, and of course Santa! We missed the fire trucks....I think he was okay with that...he loved watching all the kids dance and all the festive floats that went by. I packed O some hot chocolate milk to warm him up and I couldn't believe that he wouldn't touch it! ha! Anyway, we enjoyed watching O have such a good time. I will have to admit that I don't think that I have ever been so glad to get back to our car and cut on the HEAT!! We made a quick stop by Sheetz to get coffee and drove around until we all thawed out!

Lots of tractors of course

Owen is so excited...snug as a bug in his stroller....usually he is not a big fan of the stroller...it was so cold I don't think he cared!
making his tractor sound as he sees them

and of course Santa at the end...moments before our mad dash to the car! ha!

No comments: