Saturday, December 4, 2010

So Thankful

THANKFUL

Thanksgiving this year took a bit of a twist....I am learning that with kids, you really never know what could happen. Two weeks before Thanksgiving, we all had this nasty stomach virus...poor Owen had it worse...and we didn't get sick nearly as much as he did. Thanksgiving....we had somewhat of a repeat...mainly just colds and fever...thank goodness we are now all on the mends. Nevertheless, Thanksgiving is a perfect time to reflect back and give thanks. I am so very thankful for my family, health, wonderful husband, my opportunity to stay at home, my beautiful son, and most of all thankful for all of God's blessings that he has givien me that some times I feel like I take for granted. Luckily we were able to meet and have a late Thanksgiving and we all enjoyed yummy food and stuffed ourselves until we couldn't eat anymore. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good..."
[Psalm 100:4, 5a]

No comments: